Truth or dare can be a fantastic, fun, and revealing party game, but what happens when you run out of truth or dare questions? Well, never fear! Here are the best questions to keep your game going into the wee hours of the morning. We’ll try to keep things fun with a few embarrassing questions, but some of them might become a little more adult, so enter at your own risk.
- Who do you have a crush on right now?
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What are you afraid of?
- What celebrity would you cheat on your significant other for?
- Where is the strangest place you’ve had sex?
- Have you ever wanted to change genders?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?
- Have you ever stolen anything?
- Have you ever kissed anyone you couldn’t stand?
- Have you ever peed in the pool?
Dare Questions – These are the best truth or dare questions that we could find. Most of them should be safe and legal, but make sure you check what the laws are in your area first!
- Go outside and sing the most embarrassing song you can think of at the top of your lungs.
- Visit a karaoke bar and demand to sing “Let it Go!”
- Try to whistle with a mouthful of crackers.
- See how many grapes or marshmallows that you can stuff in your mouth.
- Drink a mystery concoction! (Bonus points if it contains alcohol!)
- Make up a rap about the person to your left.
- Crack an egg on your head.
- Eat something that isn’t meant to be eaten alone (Chili powder, siracha, etc)
- Put an ice cube in your pocket until it melts.
- Eat a super messy food without using your hands. Jell-o is great for this!
Well, there you have it, the top truth or dare questions to keep your party Running! Good luck and have fun!